Event: What to Bring
You really don’t need much with you to make MarketingCamp a very positive and worthwhile experience. We’re providing tea, coffee, refreshments and lunch—so no need to pack a survival kit. We will be expecting you to offer up a presentation or to lead a discussion if you have some good marketing experiences you'd like to share with the group—so bring anything you need to facilitate communication of your topics.
Items that may help you during the day:
- Marketing topics that you can present or lead—we’re interested in what you have to say!
- Notes, charts, puppets, costumes - whatever will help convey your marketing topic.
- Business cards to facilitate networking
- Pen and notepad for note-taking
- A positive attitude for participation—both sharing with and learning from others.
Top 5 Voted Topics
- Advanced LinkedIn Tips and Strategies
- More Impact with Less Time and Resources: Content marketing the #leancontent way
- 5 MUST KNOWS for Mobile Marketing
- Professionally Social: How to Market Your Way to Your Dream Job
- Turning Yourself from Expert to Guru