Get Involved: Sign Up to Volunteer
Thanks for your interest in volunteering for MarketingCamp San Francisco! The twenty-ish current MarketingCamp volunteers welcome you and look forward to working with you to speed marketing innovation in San Francisco.
How we’re organized
Right now, we’re organized into five committees handling specific aspects of the event. Those committees include:
- Program: Handle topic submission, speaker outreach and voting, including all “day of” logistics
- Marketing: Handle marketing & promotion strategy, including social media outreach
- Sponsorship: Handle sponsor promotions, acquisition and support
- Logistics: Handle venue, tchotchkes, food service, etc.
- Technology: Handle website, mobile app, registration and voting technologies
How to get involvedWe’re excited to have your participation and are open to anything you might suggest that will result in a better event for MarketingCamp attendees. So, know about streaming video and want to help us capture sessions? Great. Have contacts with San Francisco marketing recruiters and want to help us get them involved? Fantastic.
Unsure how you can contribute? We’ve got ideas:
- The Program Committee needs folks to help us with onsite registration and logistics on March 29th - 30th, 2013.
- The Marketing Committee can always use more writers and social media promotors.
Finally, as we start to think about how to take MarketingCamp to new locations, we’ll be looking for folks to start their own local marketing unconferences to ensure MarketingCamp continues to grow and evolve to meet the needs of marketing innovators everywhere.
So, just send us an email and we’ll be glad to follow-up to get you plugged in. Welcome aboard!
- How to Propose a Topic
- Vote on Topics
- Sign Up to Volunteer
- Become a Sponsor
- Spread the Word
- Start Your Own Camp
Volunteer Sign Up
If you would like to volunteer to help at MarketingCamp, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 5 Voted Topics
- Advanced LinkedIn Tips and Strategies
- More Impact with Less Time and Resources: Content marketing the #leancontent way
- 5 MUST KNOWS for Mobile Marketing
- Professionally Social: How to Market Your Way to Your Dream Job
- Turning Yourself from Expert to Guru